Traditional Music Class in English
Date : 2012-02-06 / Hit : 3598
The spring semester of 2012 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from March. 10 at the National Gugak Center. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistants) and the instruments necessary for the lesson will be leased during the class.
- Mar. 10 ~ Jun. 2 (12 weeks, except for May 5) / 10:30~12:30, Every Saturday
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 30,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
- Janggu (Hourglass-Shaped Drum)
- Gayageum Beginner's (12-Stringed Zither)
- Gayageum Intermediate
- Haegeum (Two-Stringed Fiddle)
- Samulnori (Percussion Ensemble), Beginner's
- Samulnori Intermediate
1) Prerequisite janggu class or janggu skills required for Samulnori class.
2) Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient participants.
- First come, first served
- Download application form from our website (www.gugak.go.kr/eng), complete it and send it to: email@example.com
For more information and questions, feel free to contact Mr. Lee (02-580-3054, firstname.lastname@example.org)